Saturday, January 31, 2009

Michael -Saturday 31 January

"Captains Log 31/1/09"


Yet another long hard week of drawings. Im really enjoying it all, especially since this week I was able to tidy up some of the artwork to make it look better. Ive had to pick up learning the pen tablet pretty fast lately and have finally been convinced that this is the way to go. I still need some more practice with it and thankfully with the tasks I have to get through next week there should be some more artwork coming out soon. Unfortunately I seemed to have left some of the touched up artwork back in class so most of the following images are of the final concept of the creature with some more in depth color studies into them. Ill post another entry early next week when I get back.


Reaper Design and Color studies



Queen Design and Color studies


Exploder Design and Color studies


This weekend ill be working on some new concept art work pieces depicting things like how the exploder blows up and so forth. So sorry guys... cant head out this weekend. So until my next post...

May the force be with you....




...Always.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment