Saturday, December 20, 2008

Its break time!!

The GDD draft was handed in yesterday. There are still a few things that need to be added to it but the document at the moment seems like it is in a pretty good state to pick up and improve when everybody gets back from Christmas holidays. The biggest worry about it at the moment however is that we still do not have a name for the game. The name will probably keep changing during production until someone comes up with something that will blow people's minds, no pun intended.

My biggest disappointment for the week is how long it took to format the document. Although it was planned to have the document finished by midday to get some feedback from the tutors, it took nearly the whole day to do it. Such are the joys of Microsoft Word I guess. Oh well, live and learn.

I guess that is me for the moment. Hopefully everyone enjoys their time off...I'm gonna try. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment