Friday, May 15, 2009

Michael Bastiaens -Friday 15th May

"Captains Log 15/5/09"

This week ive been working on creating LOD groups for the enemies and their weapons and such. This process also included creating different resolution textures which was a relatively straightforward task. Once I finished this, I started working on improving the current sound library in order for me to start editing and creating new sounds next week. The last thing I worked on this week was a last minute request to create a new and improved spawn marker which has since taken up a higher priority and so I was working on the spawn marker for the better part of today. So the following are images of this weeks work and next week there should be a textured spawn marker and some new sounds which means that there wont be that many pictures next week. So until next week!


-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment