Friday, April 17, 2009

Jason - No idea what week were into now - Shotgun!

For most of last week and this week i have been working on the shotgun pass-1 and pass-2 and am pleased that the modeling has been finished, alot of the shotgun was organic which isnt my strongest modelling point.


This shotgun is my second complete model because i didnt feel the previous one was upto standard, next week ill begin unwrapping, and texturing.


Unfortinutly alot of my enviroments that needed to be fixed i have only just managed to get around to exporting today, after the update to gamebryo 2.6 my whole maya-gamebryo plug in died and the machine required a wipe and reinstall, which sadly took I.T over a week to get it done, which held up asset exportion but all is good now, and pass 2 of all enviroment assets is complete.


Shotgun:

No comments:

Post a Comment